Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 3


I think I've pulled a muscle in my groin as a direct result of dragging my leaden leg around like dead weight. For some reason the painkillers don't really help that injury. Odd.

In our apartment we have an upstairs & a downstairs. Kitchen is up and our only bath is down. The bedrooms are down as well. I've been going up and down stairs each day at least two times, but today I will limit that. I think that's what caused the groin muscle pain.

Hopefully I'll be able to go out this weekend to take my mom to someplace she's never been. She must be getting bored here in our apartment. The cherry trees are in bloom at the botanical garden. I'm going to call them to see if they have any wheelchairs. Ideally, I'd take her up to Harlem for some soul food.

No comments: