Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ice Cream

We have two apartments above ours in our building. Our neighbor on the third floor brought me sorbet and a Sopranos DVD last week. Our other neighbor heard about that and emailed to see if I need a refill. She is going to bring me ice cream tonight. So sweet!

I'm walking without crutches all the time now. But today I have a long day ahead of me. Going all the way to Harlem for a meeting and then back to Brooklyn for my physical therapy. I had a similar day on Tuesday and was almost unable to walk by the end of the afternoon. Really regretted not having a crutch that day to lean on so today I'm taking one along just in case.

Sleep is still a problem. I woke up at 4:30 am with a lot of pain. Brett brought me an ice pack and Tylenol. I'm surprised I had so much trouble. I had a light day of walking yesterday and spent a good amount of time icing my knee. Drat.

No comments: